COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL HEALTH CHECKS
THE BENEFITS OF GENERAL HEALTH CHECKS IN YOUR WORKPLACE
Good Health is Good Business.
General health checks are key indicators conducive to workplace productivity and safety.
Workplace wellness is recognised as being an integral part of work / life balance and happy healthy employees contribute.
The workplace of the future is already keenly interested in the health and well-being of its employees to:
- increase productivity
- reduce downtime and wastage
- heighten corporate standing
- reduce staff turnover and absenteeism
- reduce the risk of being prosecuted
- provide a forum for communication
Employees participate in a variety of questions and physical assessment procedures in your workplace.
The health check includes:
- Medical history
- Medications, allergies,
- Stress effects
- Sleep patterns
- Physical activity
Physical assessment for Cardiovascular & Diabetes Screening
- Height, Weight, Waist measurement
- Blood Pressure
- Heart rate
- Cholesterol screening
- Blood glucose screening
- Vision Screening – visual acuity using Snelling chart + (colour blindness if this is required – Ishihara method)
- Hearing screening test (not audiogram)
Nurses provide up-to-date health information and education and a personal health management plan
Management provided with a general summary report